Monday, April 4, 2016

Box Two (Almost) Complete!

This box requires a whopping four Moon Stones to complete.  I only have 2/4 done.  Nidoqueen and Nidoking still need to happen.  But otherwise, the box is finished.  




I find it especially satisfying to see pokémon there that I haven't seen in a while.  Venonat, for instance, and Parasect.  Venonat has always been one of my faves with its hairy, round, purple little body, and Parasect... well, crab and mushrooms? Yum. The white eyes are creepy, though.



You know, when you go see Sycamore in Lumiose about your Pokédex, he remarks about how many memories your Dex must hold for you.  And it's corny... but true! I mean, that Venomoth? That was traded to me in return for an accidentally kidnapped Yveltal. 

(Don't worry, that story is to come. Yeah, I accidentally stole a Yveltal.  How does one do that, you ask? Stay tuned. It was like a Three Stooges skit, I swear.)

And that Clefable? That one came to me through a used game that had a treasure trove on it.  That story is to come, as well.

So yeah, Box Three out of twenty-four gets started today.  I hope plenty more memories are to come.

Apparently people agree with me that Parasect is creepy.  There were other, more disturbing images I found, but... yikes.


No comments:

Post a Comment