Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Box Four, Down to the Floor


Box Four of the Living Dex is finished.  I wish I could say everything up to this was done, but there's still those two pesky Moon Stones to procure.  Nidoqueen and Nidoking still have to happen.





Ugh, those Moon Stones.  The person on Reddit who has a Clefairy safari hasn't yet gone online when I'm on my 3DS (which is, like, always) so I haven't been able to harvest Stones from the wild yet.  So if the Clefairy safari doesn't work out, I might... start a new game of Omega Ruby. 

I want to be certain, though, that I get everything possible out of my current game.  I'm almost finished with the playthrough of OR, so that means legendaries are about to happen.  And although I already have most of the legendaries from the used game's last owner, extras will be very valuable down the road.  For instance,  for my next box, Box Five, I need Moltres, Articuno, and Zapdos. Ha! I'm going to have to part with some good pokemon, very soon to get my hands on two of those birds.  
Let me tell you something, though.  There is no way I'm starting over my game of X for this Living Dex mission. No. Way.



Not only does a playthrough take a long time, the extra post-game stuff does, too.  Like filling out Friend Safari icons, winning the Oval Charm, building O-Power levels, and getting the Hatching Power in the first place...

No, no, no. My game file is staying as-is.  

I'm so lucky though, that my used OR game had such treasure on it.  It's making my Dex mission so much less formidable.  

...

What the hell did I just write?

Okay, less formidable, but this mission is still PLENTY formidable.  

Box Five is next.  That's Moltres, Articuno, and Zapdos, all in a line.  Each bird is worth a playthrough, and one thing I've learned by trading, is that you don't get something for nothing.



Box Five, here we go...


No comments:

Post a Comment